Medical Tourism for Pets!
Over 40% of the U.S. Population is within one day’s drive to Helping Hands.
We have negotiated pet-friendly rates for local hotels:
*Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I64
Book Your Corporate Rate for Helping Hands Here (subject to availability)
The Pet fee is $10, discounted down from the regular $50 *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*Candlewood Suites Richmond-West 2100 Dickens Rd (just 5 miles from helping Hands)
They have a special rate for HH clients (subject to availability), waive the pet fee, and have no weight/breed restrictions *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*THE WESTIN RICHMOND 6631 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23230
They have a special rate for HH clients (subject to availability), they waive the pet fee, and a are dog only hotel (no cats), and only dogs 40lbs or under *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*You can read more about these hotels on our Blog
For less than $400 (including gas & hotel room) your pet can have a dental including all necessary extractions and medications. Almost all of our pet surgeries are less than $1,000, view our list of low cost pet surgeries.
Client Lounge (CHILLY’s CHILL ZONE)
Relax in our client lounge while your pet is in our care.
- Complimentary Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Snacks
- Comfortable Couches
- Large Screen TV
- Wii Gaming Console
- Magazines and Books
- Information About the Local Area Including Maps and Visitor’s Guides.
20 Things to do in Richmond While Waiting for Your Pet
Visit and you can spend your time in Richmond enjoying these attractions:
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Edgar Allen Poe Museum
- Children’s Museum of Richmond
History “Best U.S. Historic Destinations” – US News & World Report
- Civil War & Emancipation Trails
- National Battlefield Park
- Virginia State Capital
- St. John’s Church – “Give me liberty or give me death.”
- Hollywood Cemetery
Outdoors “Best River Town in America” – Outdoor Magazine
- Maymont Park
- James River & Belle Isle
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Byrd Park
- Many options for Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, SUP
Dining Many local restaurants are winning national awards.
- BBQ – Buzz & Ned’s, Q Barbecue & others.
- Name your taste and budget and we will provide recommendations.
- Within 5 miles – 8 craft breweries, including Hardywood, Strangeways, Ardent.
- Mekong – Voted #1 Great American Beer Bar in the Nation 2014 – CraftBeer.com