Medical Tourism for Pets!
Over 40% of the U.S. Population is within one day’s drive to Helping Hands.
We have negotiated pet-friendly rates for local hotels:
*Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Short Pump/I64
Book Your Corporate Rate for Helping Hands Here (subject to availability)
The Pet fee is $10, discounted down from the regular $50 *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*Candlewood Suites Richmond-West 2100 Dickens Rd (just 5 miles from helping Hands)
They have a special rate for HH clients (subject to availability), waive the pet fee, and have no weight/breed restrictions *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*THE WESTIN RICHMOND 6631 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23230
They have a special rate for HH clients (subject to availability), they waive the pet fee, and a are dog only hotel (no cats), and only dogs 40lbs or under *NOTE THIS DEAL IS ONLY FOR THIS SPECIFIC LOCATION
*You can read more about these hotels on our Blog
For less than $400 (including gas & hotel room) your pet can have a dental including all necessary extractions and medications. Almost all of our pet surgeries are less than $1,000, view our list of low cost pet surgeries.
Client Lounge (CHILLY’s CHILL ZONE)
Relax in our client lounge while your pet is in our care.
- Complimentary Coffee and Soft Drinks
- Complimentary Snacks
- Comfortable Couches
- Large Screen TV
- Wii Gaming Console
- Magazines and Books
- Information About the Local Area Including Maps and Visitor’s Guides.
Visit and you can spend your time in Richmond enjoying these attractions:
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Edgar Allen Poe Museum
- Children’s Museum of Richmond
History “Best U.S. Historic Destinations” – US News & World Report
- Civil War & Emancipation Trails
- National Battlefield Park
- Virginia State Capital
- St. John’s Church – “Give me liberty or give me death.”
- Hollywood Cemetery
Outdoors “Best River Town in America” – Outdoor Magazine
- Maymont Park
- James River & Belle Isle
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Byrd Park
- Many options for Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, SUP
Dining Many local restaurants are winning national awards.
- BBQ – Buzz & Ned’s, Q Barbecue & others.
- Name your taste and budget and we will provide recommendations.
- Within 5 miles – 8 craft breweries, including Hardywood, Strangeways, Ardent.
- Mekong – Voted #1 Great American Beer Bar in the Nation 2014 – CraftBeer.com