Medical Tourism for Pets!
Over 40% of the U.S. Population is within one day’s drive to Helping Hands.
Below will be hotel information in the nearby area if you plan on traveling to us with your pet.
2100 Dickens Rd (just 5 miles from Helping Hands), Richmond, VA 23230
6631 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA 23230
700 East Main Street - Suite A, Richmond, VA - Downtown Richmond
501 East Broad Street, Richmond, VA - Downtown Richmond
6400 West Broad Street, Richmond, VA - Richmond West End
6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA - Richmond West End
Client Lounge (CHILLY’s CHILL ZONE)
Relax in our client lounge while your pet is in our care.
Visit and you can spend your time in Richmond enjoying these attractions:
- Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- Science Museum of Virginia
- Edgar Allen Poe Museum
- Children’s Museum of Richmond
History “Best U.S. Historic Destinations” – US News & World Report
- Civil War & Emancipation Trails
- National Battlefield Park
- Virginia State Capital
- St. John’s Church – “Give me liberty or give me death.”
- Hollywood Cemetery
Outdoors “Best River Town in America” – Outdoor Magazine
- Maymont Park
- James River & Belle Isle
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
- Byrd Park
- Many options for Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, SUP
- Scott’s Addition
- Short Pump Town Center
- Stony Point Fashion Park (pet-friendly shopping mall)
Dining - Many local restaurants are winning national awards.
- Name your taste and budget and we will provide recommendations.
- Within 5 miles – 8 craft breweries, including Hardywood, Strangeways, Ardent.
- Mekong – Voted #1 Great American Beer Bar in the Nation 2014 – CraftBeer.com